ELC runs a Competition for schools in the Montmorency and Eltham districts. The competition runs over 3 weeks starting early March.
The objectives of the competition are to:
- Promote Lacrosse throughout the local community
- Create an exciting and fun atmosphere for kids to feel welcome and included and
- Sign up new players to our club.
Key points to note are:
- This is a free activity provided by Eltham Lacrosse Club
- All lacrosse equipment is supplied by the club for the competition
- The competition is held at Eltham Lower Park) – Main Road Eltham
For more information please feel free to contact one of our junior directors!
Nick Finlay – email@example.com
Belinda Smith – firstname.lastname@example.org